It’s weird how once something new comes into your life, everything seems to be about that thing. Now I turn on the TV or watch a movie, and it’s Los Angeles that place where I am right now and am getting to know for real. Some of it is really just like that, some of it is nothing like that at all.
What have I learned about LA and myself in the first week of my visit to Josh’s new home?
- all of the people here are in their cars RIGHT NOW
- it is very very very very big and very spread out
- the ocean is kinda far away from us and probably not going to be part of my everyday when I’m here *sniff*
- I am still really good at putting together IKEA furniture
- people keep saying it’s winter and are wrapping themselves in scarves and stuff and I’m very hot and burning in the sun
- there are a lot of very pretty flowers, fruit trees and birds everywhere and that makes me happy
- the sky goes crazy colours at sunset and I like it a lot
Oh, there’s probably some other stuff but that oughta do it for now. I just felt like posting my beach photos and figured some words were in order. Maybe not but there ya have ‘em anyway.